When "It happens" we can help. Free phone consultation. Make the call today: 972-559-4548

When "It Happens" we can help. We will be happy to discuss your situation. The phone consultation is free so make the call today: 972-559-4548

Is it possible to get driving privileges if my license is suspended for a DWI or drug conviction?

Yes, you can apply for an Occupational Drivers License (ODL). An ODL is a limited use drivers license that can be used for going to work, medical appointments, church and school. You can drive with and ODL license for up to 12 hours a day. The State of Texas will charge you a fee for an ODL.